- Putco Locker Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your specific year, make and model truck bed
- With die-cast solid stainless steel construction, Putco Locker Bed Rails add 1000 lbs. of tie-down strength to your truck bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails feature tying loops at each end of the rail for cargo-securing versatility
- The highly-polished stainless steel finish gives your truck a great look that’s rust-free
- Put your drill away—Putco Bed Rails feature no-hassle mounting through your stake pockets in minutes
- Sold in pairs for outfitting both sides of your truck bed
- Your Putco Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Load it up, tie it down and head out! Putco Locker Side Bed Rails add a half-ton of tie-down strength to your truck bed for complete load containment. Plus, you get tying loops at each end of the rail for versatile cargo securing.
They look good on the job, too. Putco Locker Bed Rails come in highly-polished stainless steel and boast 1 3/4″ tubing to enhance the tough appearance of your truck.
Installation takes just a few minutes. Simply bolt your truck bed rails through your stake pocket holes-no cutting or drilling required. If you don’t have stake pockets, simply drill two holes and bolt ‘em in. And, Putco includes all the mounting hardware you’ll need. Your Putco Locker Side Bed Rails are sold in pairs and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation note: Putco Lockers install in minutes to vehicles with factory stake pocket holes. If your bed is not equipped with stake pockets, drilling will be required for installation.
MORE INFORMATION: http://truckstuffdirect.com/putco-locker-side-bed-rails/