- The KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Lights System is KC’s most popular all-terrain auxiliary light system
- Features twin KC 6″ round all-steel lights with KC’s patented shock mount system
- KC Daylighter Lights are aided by optical-quality lens glass and precision-polished reflectors
- Daylighters are powered by your choice of 100W, 130W or 150W halogen bulbs
- A heavy-duty rubber seal keeps moisture out of your light housings
- KC Daylighter Off-Road Lights come with a pre-terminated wiring harness and an in-cab control switch
- Illustrated mounting instructions added to every system to make installation easy
- Includes 2 famous KC Daylighter smiley face light covers
- Your KC Daylighter Off-Road Lights System is covered by a 23-year warranty
KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Lights have been leading the way for more than three decades. It’s hard to miss a set of Daylighters on the pavement or out in the mud—the distinct performance, innovative shock mounts and famous light covers are a dead giveaway. Now, it’s time to experience what KC Daylighters can do for your off-road adventures.
The KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Lights System is the ideal way to put a couple of KC smiles on your ride’s face. The power of halogen light and KC’s long-range beam create supreme visibility. The patented shock mounts with ½” posts install most anywhere. A pre-terminated pro harness assembly and detailed, illustrated instructions come with the in-cab control switch for simple installation.
Of course, two KC Daylighter light covers are included with the complete system. Plus, KC backs your Daylighter Off-Road Light System with their stellar 23-year warranty. Now that’s a lighting system worth smiling about!