- The KC HiLites 35 Series Wide-Beam LX2 Lights System dramatically improves your side-to-side nighttime driving vision
- Equipped with KC’s specially engineered LX2 glass lenses that produce a wider beam pattern
- KC 35 Series Wide-Beam Lights work perfectly with factory standard and high beam lights
- Protected by durable ABS composite housings
- KC 35 Series Wide-Beam Lights employ 55W halogen bulbs for brighter, whiter and more efficient light
- Includes a pre-terminated wiring harness, a 40-amp relay and an illuminated KC control switch
- Illustrated instructions make installation to your vehicle simple
- Your KC 35 Series Wide-Beam LX2 Lights System is covered by a 23-year warranty
Your factory lights take care of front-to-back vision, but how about side-to-side? With their narrow range, you could be missing a good many hazards waiting to cause a problem with little warning. Luckily, KC makes a lighting setup that widens your view and boosts nighttime driving safety.
The KC 35 Series System is anchored by their unique LX2 Wide-Beam glass lens technology. This special shaping—combined with 55W halogen bulbs—casts light in a much wider pattern than factory low and high beams. It’s welcome clarity during treacherous nighttime driving, all in a pair of 3” x 5” lamps.
KC includes a complete wiring harness, relay and lighted in-cab control switch with your 35 Series Lights System. And, KC backs your 35 Series Lights with its stellar 23-year warranty—full coverage from front to back and side to side.